It’s not just kissing that’s back on the menu

15 Dec

Right then, the X Factor final is on. It’s well and truly Christmas.

I know I owe you all an update on Friday night’s date. But I feel a little awkward about it. I really like this guy. It feels like a bit of a betrayal to write about our time together.

So here’s what you really need to know:

We kissed. It was great.

I didn’t get home til after 3am.

Cocktails. Cocktails.

No awkward silences.

And we ate.

Pizza.

Advertisements

10 Responses to “It’s not just kissing that’s back on the menu”

1. luciddream85 December 15, 2013 at 8:42 pm #

Mother effin PIZZA. Now I do need details!

• aprileb December 16, 2013 at 2:01 pm #

It was Italian sausage and fennel!

2. intothebeauty December 16, 2013 at 2:46 pm #

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

April.

You ate pizza.

I am SO proud of you. Oh my God.

🙂

• aprileb December 16, 2013 at 2:49 pm #

Ha! Seems ridiculous, right? You know what? It was bl**dy delicious. All the better shared with a hot man.

I cannot tell you how beautiful this man is.

Even if nothing comes of it, he is the best-looking person I have ever kissed. And I can eat pizza again!

• intothebeauty December 16, 2013 at 2:52 pm #

I’m so happy for you. That honestly made my day. Just to read that you ate pizza, kissed a man, and didn’t throw up all over him after is an accomplishment in itself. Haha! And YAY! You can eat pizza again!

One of my goals for this year was to end off the year happy. To not carry so much negativity into 2014. And I think we both accomplished that. Here here!

• aprileb December 16, 2013 at 2:57 pm #

Absolutely. Whatever happens, I know that I can feel happy again. Which seemed impossible a little while ago.

Here’s to a non-Grinchy Christmas and a fabulous 2014.

And to pizza. Delicious, cheesy pizza! My last memory of it is no longer trying not to vomit it back up after the pizza of doom, it is now happily munching away on it while drinking cocktails and admiring the view.

And I was so excited to share the news with you buddies on here!

3. cristina.nogueras December 16, 2013 at 3:53 pm #

Hooray for pizza and good times! 🙂

4. mick1982 December 16, 2013 at 4:23 pm #

Finally…the pizza!!!! I’m happy about that.

• aprileb December 16, 2013 at 4:24 pm #

Ha! Yes, I knew you would be. And it was so delicious.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks